Just outside of Chinchilla is a place of rest and relaxation, a place that seems to bring out the artist in all of us, a place where doing very little is doing a lot.
If bird watching, a spot of bushwalking or sightseeing in the country inspires you, then you've come to the right place.
Perhaps you have a groups of friends who are craft minded – you could spend your days working on a special project while enjoying this relaxing atmosphere.
Imagine laying under the stars and trying to pick out some of your favourite constellations, you may even see a falling star or a satellite travelling across the night sky.
Also great for:
• Group bookings ~ Artists; Girls’ Weekends; Family Reunions and Hobby Groups.
• Romantic getaways.
• 4WD enthusiasts who will have endless dirt roads to explore in the Shire.
• International travellers wanting to experience the authentic Australian bush.
• Natural therapy groups ~ “Nature is Healing”. There is a fully equipped massage room.
• Bush parties ~ Full use of all facilities including the covered entertainment area with a portable cold room for hire, on site. More than enough space for swags, tents & caravans!
Welcome to Flag Springs Bush Retreat!