Hay Tours and Attractions
The Hay Visitor Information Centre has many facilities available to travelers.
- A gazebo with tables and chairs that can seat up to thirty-two people,
- Toilets open from 7am to 7pm,
- Disabled toilet, open from 7am to 7pm,
- Ladies & Men's showers, for a gold coin donation, open 7am to 7pm,
- Filtered drinking water, for campers and caravanners,
- Bus, car, and caravan parking,
- Lawn area with picnic table,
- Information and souvenirs from Hay,
- Brochures and information on surrounding regions.
The Hay VIC Opening Hours are:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm,
- Saturday 9am to 2pm,
- Sunday 9am to 12noon.
These hours may vary on Public Holidays.